- SRS, ePRO
Laura Beyer Cook
As an agent who's an lifetime resident and expert in the Fort Worth area, with a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Coldwell Banker Realty
Let me share with you why I am so passionate about Fort Worth and it's surrounding areas, where Cowboys and Culture meet.
I am proud to be a 6th generation Fort Worth native, with that comes a knowledge and understanding of various neighborhoods and the unique personalities of each.
With an extensive background in marketing, desire for learning new and innovative techniques, in addition to the multiple resources Coldwell Banker offers are what help set me apart and ensures all of your real estate needs are met with exceptional service and professionalism.
If you are considering selling, buying or relocating I am here to assist you and anyone you may know with real estate needs.
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo - Equine Greeting Committee and Ambassador Committee
- Trinity River Trash Bash - Organizes a Team for this Event Annually
- Coordinator for Fall Clothing Drive benefiting The Paralyzed Veterans of America and SafeHaven
- Gamma Phi Beta Sorority Alumna
- Texas Wesleyan Alumna - Bachelors of Science in Advertising/Public Relations
- National Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- Greater Fort Worth Association of Realtors
Areas of Expertise:
- Serving the Greater Fort Worth community
- Tarrant County
- Johnson County
- Parker County